- 9/17/2022 Albemarle Ciderworks, North Garden, VA. Uncle Pen. 2:30-4:30 PM.
- 9/18/2022 Virginia Clay Festival. William Monroe High School Cafeteria, Stanardsville, VA. Piney Woods Gals from 10-11 AM; Rambling Pitchfork from 11-Noon; Pat Egan and Alex Caton from Noon to 1 PM.
- 10/6/2022 Music on Main. Taylor Park, Orange, VA. Rambling Pitchfork at 5 PM followed by Dena Jennings and band.
- 11/5/2022 Private Event. Etlan, VA. Uncle Pen. 2 PM.
- 11/14/2022 Pro Re Nata. Crozet, VA. Uncle Pen. 5:30-7:30 PM.
- 12/16/2022 Patch Brewing Co. Gordonsville, VA. Uncle Pen. 6-9 PM.
On-Going Gig: Most first and third Sundays 3-5 PM, Irish music with Alex and Friends
Champion Ice House, Gordonsville VA.
- 5.1.2022- Mayday & Beltane Celebration at Thistlerock Farm. $12 General admission; Under age 12 FREE. Alex and Pat Egan performing at 1 PM.
- 4.24.2022- Albemarle Ciderworks. 2545 Rural Ridge Lane, North Garden VA 22959. 2:30-4:30 PM. Free. Alex will be joined by Matty Metcalfe and Jordan Perry as “Uncle Pen”.
- 10.24.2021- Albemarle Ciderworks. 2545 Rural Ridge Lane, North Garden VA 22959. 2:30-4:30 PM.
- 10.14.2021- Acoustic Music Series at Perkinson Center for the Arts. Chesterfield, VA. Alex with Jordan Perry. 7-8 PM. Live and Live Streamed.
- 9.25.2021- Richmond Multicultural Fiddlers Convention. The Dogwood Dell, Richmond, VA. Alex with Pat Egan. Workshop 3-3:45 PM and Concert 5-6 PM.
- 4.18.2020– Albemarle Ciderworks. 2545 Rural Ridge Lane, North Garden VA 22959. 2:30-4:30 PM. Free.
- 4.16.2020– Chesterfield County Public Library (North Courthouse Road Library), 325 Courthouse Road, North Chesterfield, VA. 7-8 PM. Alex Caton and Joe Fallon. Free
- 3.13.2020– Waynesboro Public Library, 600 S Wayne Ave., Waynesboro, VA. Performing with Pat Egan. Noon to 1 PM. Free and light lunch provided.
- 3.13.2020– House Concert in Afton, VA. Address will be given upon inquiry. Performing with Pat Egan. Suggested Donation. 7 PM.
- 3.15.2020– Glass House Winery, 5898 Free Union Rd, Free Union, VA. Alex Caton and Pat Egan. 3:00 – 5:30 PM. Free
- 10.26.2019– O’Banjo Concert at The Arts Center in Orange, 129 East Main Street, Orange Va. Alex Caton and Guests 7-9 PM.
- 9.29.2019– Vaughan Mairs Tribute Show, Glass House Winery, Free Union. Alex Caton and Joe Fallon. 6:45 or 7ish (a little flexible based on all the other great performers playing that show- the whole show will be 5-9 PM).
- 9.19.2021– Virginia Clay Fest. Stanardsville, VA. Alex with The Piney Woods Gals from Noon-1 PM and Alex with Pat Egan from 2-3 PM. Free
- 9.21.2019– Albemarle Ciderworks. 2545 Rural Ridge Lane, North Garden VA 22959. Performing with Nightbird. 2:30-4:30 PM. Free.
- 9.22.2019– Virginia Clay Festival at William Monroe High School, Stanardsville, VA. Around 2 PM Irish Session.
- 9.14.2019– Constitution Day Celebration at James Madison’s Montpelier, Orange VA. Alex Caton and Nightbird. 1-2:30 PM.
- 7.13.2019- Alex Caton and Matty Metcalfe at Cunningham Creek Winery, Palmyra, VA. 6:00-9:00 PM.
- 6.6.2019- Joining Cathy Monnes for a couple of sets at The Whiskey Jar in Charlottesville. 6:30-9:30 PM.
- 5.26.2019- Albemarle Ciderworks. 2545 Rural Ridge Lane, North Garden VA 22959. 2:30-4:30 PM. Free.
- 4.20.2019- BRIMS Benefit concert. Featuring: Dusty Hedgehog, Silo, Sweet Afton, Alex Caton & Joe Fallon. 7:00-10:00 PM. $20. more info
3.27.2019- World Music Series Event, Baldwin Wallace University, Berea, Ohio. Sonas 3 (Pat Egan, Jeff Thomas, and Alex Caton). No charge.
- 2.15.2019- RVCC House Concert. 190 Rockfish School Lane, Afton VA 22920. 7:30-9:30 PM. Alex and Pat Egan. Cover charge.
- 12.22.2018- Albemarle Ciderworks. 2545 Rural Ridge Lane, North Garden VA 22959. 2:30-4:30 PM. Free.
- 12.31.2018- Private Event. Keswick, VA.
- 9.23.2018- Come hear Pat Egan and I play at the wonderful Virginia Clay Festival in Stanardsville, VA on Sunday, 2-3: 30 PM.
- 9.22.2018- Alex Caton and Nightbird for a benefit concert (benefiting Fight Like A Girl Organization) featuring the Sally Rose Band at Corduroy Farm, Louisa, around 7 PM but the festival runs earlier and later. Tickets are to be purchased in advance at this website: Benefit Concert for Fight Like a Girl